"I was no Oasis, But surely I was a mirage. I was never here in the first place"

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Sinking.

I woke up from my slumber
Noticed that the world was gone
Nothing but darkness.
I was already drowning when I woke up
wish you found me when I was awake
but it's to late now. I try to reach out my hand
but you seem so far away. I look up and your walls keep going higher.
My skin cracks from the coldness of the water.
I linger for your warm embrace, And your gentle kisses.
I can no longer swim up. for this rock tied to my foot wont come loose.
I did see a glimpse of light. it was your hand. but then it slowly faded.
You walked away. But I don't blame you.
I tried reaching for you, calling out your name.
But my voice started to fade away.
I wasted my chance, You held me tight but my mind was not right.
Now I'm slowly sinking in my own prison.
Forgive me my dear. I just did not want you to fall in with me
in this dark abyss.
Maybe it was best that you walked away.
Who know's what demons linger inside my shattered mind
So I guess this is goodbye. for who was once but not really mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment