"I was no Oasis, But surely I was a mirage. I was never here in the first place"

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Oasis.

lost in thought
I could hear it,
Drifting through the wind.
Rain drops sounding like bells.
In the darkest of nights.
Nothing but the moon lights the
desolate lands.
And here I'am in the middle of the ocean
Stuck in my own boat of sorrow.
I'm looking for that light
That will lead me to safer shores.
Where are you my light house?
I saw you from miles away.
But the closer I get the further you go.
Tired I'am indeed. But I will
come and knock on your door
Until you open. Ill be here, waiting.
I mourn for my sanity,
For my demons eat me slowly.
You say to me my dear that you are afraid.
But I have room for more,
Inside of me is a living hell.
 it well shelter you from your nightmares.
it can be home to the darkness inside of you.
I'am nothing but a man with a dream.
But I'am ready to give my everything,
For someone with nothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment