"I was no Oasis, But surely I was a mirage. I was never here in the first place"

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Wolves on the hunt.

I Run.
My past chases me, Like hungry wolves on the hunt.
Everywhere I go, Everywhere I look,
I see the shadow of my old self,
It tells me I can't escape
I know I should just accept
But I'm nothing but a coward
I have no courage, I cant walk on my own two feet
I'm nothing but a leech
Let me feed on your kindness and love my dear.
I need you,
I breathe for you,
And I don't want that air to run out.
But it seems you are tired,
I'm nothing but a burden
A cross you need to carry
Only time will tell
and eventually you will let go.
Maybe I should also let go
Maybe this is the best for us my dear.
It was a good run, It was fun while it lasted
A new year will come.
But our hearts will never be the same.
Its time for the wolves to end their hunt
And let them Gnaw on me.
Let them tear me apart
Let them break my old shell
so I can be reborn.
into something new.


No comments:

Post a Comment