"I was no Oasis, But surely I was a mirage. I was never here in the first place"

Friday, December 18, 2015

Tragedy

And I'm nothing but a tragedy.
Like the calm before a storm,
 I step in and the breeze becomes a gust.
With my clouded mind, My mouth keeps saying things I did not mean.
But here you are, Killing me with your kindness.
Ripping my skin slowly.
At the same time I know you are walking away.
Like a car on ice we are spinning out of control
Like an open wound you need time to heal.
But I, All I have done was disappoint.
I'm digging my own grave,
Opening Pandora's box,
and its hard to take back everything I have said.
I have searched far and wide, I have already accepted it
Ill be forever a mess, even I have no idea who,
or what I have become.
Now the lights I see them sparking from the distance
All you can hear is a faint voice of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment