"I was no Oasis, But surely I was a mirage. I was never here in the first place"

Friday, November 27, 2015

Thoughts of a Loner

Why are you trying to become so hollow?
Why are you deleting all these memories you worked hard for?
All this feelings you have had since you where born.
Why do you Linger to be in a place such as Limbo my child?

" Well maybe because I'm tired.
Tired of loving, My faint heart cant take too much of a beating any more
My eyes won't even drop a single tear. So I just stand in the rain and pretend.
Don't get me wrong. I'm drowning in sorrow. Deep inside, yes.
But all I'am is a shell of my old self. I want to forget.
Forget about everything. For hope only brought despair.
And being optimistic only gave me disappointment.
You see these memories, We made them and enjoyed them,
But for what? We only lose them in the end and beg for more
when our time has come."

-Thoughts of a nihilistic loner

No comments:

Post a Comment