"I was no Oasis, But surely I was a mirage. I was never here in the first place"

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Crossroads

Life is Confusing, Some may have found their path but some are lost. Lost like Alice in Wonderland, slowly tumbling down to a world that we have never seen before, we see roads everywhere leading to places of unknown. Out of curiosity we go and pick which road we seem Fit to our liking. It may lead us to despair. It may also give us happiness. But for me, I don’t know which road to take. I'm stuck at a crossroads where ever I go. Voices in the air telling me where to go, I feel like I'm driving down Las Vegas, all this flashy signs and flashy lines telling me where to go and where to start. They tell me that I'm deeply lost in procrastination, so what’s the use of Persuasion? Like a Rubik’s Cube I try to solve thee, this problem I see in me. I try to follow this map in my mind, pinpointed like quests in an RPG. But somehow the breeze takes it away from me. I try to chase it down, I reach out my hand only to see a mirage of the plans that I wanted to be. Shattered and puzzled this darkness devours me, it shackles me into a long state of solitude. It ties a large rock onto my leg, slowly it drowns me into the ocean of once my dreams. As the bubbles rise I see the suns light glimmering at me. Is this the end? Like the sands that I touch with my hands it just slowly escapes pouring down back to earth. My mind and my heart battling in rage which one do I believe? As a Duo in performance, a Violinist and a Pianist both were born to be soloist they rage like a lion trapped in a cage, not giving in. they both want to win but only one victor can be announced. Is this how things are supposed to be? I for one think that with symphony this duo can create beautiful music. Thou shall not try to overcome each other but to work together. Like an orchestra, I’ll let them run free with my emotions and maybe someday, I will know where to stand, And Which road to take. Even now I know I'm falling down a rabbit hole, this thing we call life is still a puzzle to me. I’ll grow stronger because I feel pain. And feeling pain means you are still alive. I may let some people down along the way but I get to choose what path to take, All I can say Confusion embraces me like a mother holding her child tightly. Maybe someday I’ll break this bond. This chains that that suppresses me. I’ll break free. But for now ill rest in Solitude and walk along the boulevard of broken dreams. Lost but not defeated I know a lighthouse will guide me out of this darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment