"I was no Oasis, But surely I was a mirage. I was never here in the first place"

Friday, June 19, 2015

The Encounter

And there she stood like a scene from a movie, it was so cliché it made me shiver. She was standing on the platform of the train station, I don’t know why in these waves of faces it was only her who I noticed. Maybe it was her hair but it was black as the night above. The smoke was rising from the cigarette that I was holding I did not even notice that the ashes was falling onto my jacket. What is this feeling? Why did I notice her? I was confused and irritated for I never lay my eyes on anyone. I hate this feeling because sometimes when I see a girl of that beauty I imagine a life with them. Thus stimulating a sense of false hope. When the train finally arrived the wind slapped me across the face making me come back to my senses. When I entered the train I saw her again, she was still standing on the platform. My eyes where fixed on to her, her face looked sweet and innocent. Her eyes as blue as the ocean, Lips red but not from her lipstick it was all natural. When the train started moving, our eyes met and she showed a smile and I almost fainted inside, because it was truly a good view. My heart was racing like never before I tried to control it because I did not want to admit it. I was infatuated, after a while of day dreaming I finally controlled my loose emotions.

 There I was my back against the wall, I'm a veteran in the field I shall not let my self be fooled with this false emotions for I already have thrown them away. Hope shall only bring despair for this is the path that I have chosen, I am a nihilistic loner, my philosophy was never spot on but I say things based on experience, I live by my own words and maybe some phrases from books I've read. I did not want this false emotions to make me awake at night for I was already sleepless, love has no bounds and it is stronger than hatred, the only problem with love is that sometimes it’s hard to know if it is real or not. People tend to use love in a careless way nowadays some speak it so casually but in truth they don’t even know what it means. My mind was confused. Questions where heading straight into my head like who was she? Where is she from? Does she go to my school? Or will I ever see her again? Hopefully next time when I see her I won’t feel this way any more. No I'm sure next time I won’t even care about the sight of her even if she tried to look at me I know I'm only a fool In her eyes, for most of the time most girls don’t even want to be looked at. Most think that men are nothing but foul creatures only trying to get into them into bed, I think its biased why should one think and label everyone as the same. But I knew there was no point in lecturing people whose ears don’t even listen. People will always tell you that they will listen and be there for you, they only say that because they don’t want to be rude, plus they try to have an image to maintain. For me, fake people have an image to maintain but normal people just don’t really care, whatever you call them or see them as. They already know deep inside what they are. And will just ignore petty comments about them.


The night sky was beautiful you could see the starts shining above, you can try and counting them but I'm sure you won’t be able to give a number. Just like my mind, it was filled with questions. Sometimes I don’t want to know the answers for I think knowledge is scary. The more you knew the more problems it will just give you. Finally after a long day, I have arrived home, my feet were aching, and I hurried up to my room to lay my face on my bed. Wrapped myself in my blanket feeling all cozy and warm, I closed my eyes and went on to dream land. 

No comments:

Post a Comment