"I was no Oasis, But surely I was a mirage. I was never here in the first place"

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Blissful Solace.

Isn't this a Bliss? But why are there tears running down my face? I'm happy right? Or maybe I smile because I'm sad. My hands are on the keys of the piano, I can't control them. My eyes are closed because I want them to stay that way. I want to be lost in reverie, Please don't call my name or tap me on the shoulder, I don't want to find my way back home, I want to go as far away as possible, Let me dream even if its for a while. The walls are closing in I can feel it, No need to remind me that time is starting to tick again, Because I can hear it in the background, But please let me stay this way, Lost in reverie like a cigarette daydream. The click of the Camera, These flashes of memories, The tears just keep on coming, Why do we live to make these memories, Just to lose them in the end? I want to question But please don't give me an answer, So please just listen. Listen very closely, Because if you cant hear me breath any more I think my time has already ended. Forget me if you will, But please Just listen. Listen to the beat of my heart, Because if you don't listen closely, You wont notice it fade away. Don't let your eyes wonder, If you can please just watch me. Closely like when you observe a child in a cradle. Because if you don't, Maybe the next time you look I wont be there any more. Forget me if you will, But let me stay on the Ninth Cloud, In this blissful reverie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment