"I was no Oasis, But surely I was a mirage. I was never here in the first place"

Monday, June 29, 2015

Caged

The hardest part is suppressing the monsters in your head. Even if you let it out a little, It will destroy you slowly. Today I almost broke my hand, This is why you need to always suppress no matter how hard it is. You need to control it, There are certain things in the worlds you cant let run freely like an unleashed dog. I need to contain it, Or ill lose it. Even if its killing you in the inside, Just let your ears stay open. Even if the words hurt, Even if you want to flip the table. No don't. Don't lose it, because if you do, you will lose your humanity. And I'm almost at my end. I don't know when I can still suppress. All I can do is listen while my mind slowly fades away.

No comments:

Post a Comment