"I was no Oasis, But surely I was a mirage. I was never here in the first place"

Monday, June 29, 2015

penitence

Walking down the street, Only the night lights are my Guide. Drunken laughter all around. Its funny that happiness can be easily made, But also it can be easily taken away. Hands in my pockets, smoke in my mouth. The winter snow falls down, It felt like it was summer the other day. but time goes down so quickly. Times ticks and waits for no one. I wanted to be frozen. So I was. And now I'm way behind. So hard to catch up, Like a train that has already left. I watch time as it fades away. I might be lost you say? Even if I knew the way I would not know which way to go. Roads never end, and they also don't stay the same. My head was a cage for my trouble thoughts, If I ever opened the door. My heart would not bleed crimson red, Black as hate would flow, No I was never a kind person, So kill me slowly please, Maybe with a kiss. I deserve this you see. For I pulled the trigger and let my life wonder. Yes It was I, so don't blame your self. Let me carry this load, And slowly prick my skin with kindness...

No comments:

Post a Comment