"I was no Oasis, But surely I was a mirage. I was never here in the first place"

Friday, July 3, 2015

Shiver

So I laid there on the concrete floor. Funny how it seems that the floor is much more comfortable than my bed. Where is my bed? I do hope the bus does not miss me. But I'm too weak to get up. Ill just crawl into this little hole, Sheltering my self from the snow. It is cold, Cold indeed but my skin does not feel it, It goes through it. Its my bones that are shivering, I feel cold, Give me a blanket?
All I see are feet, People are always in a hurry nowadays, Its like I'm near the ocean, Because all these wave of faces keep on coming. They are all in a hurry, Places to go, who knows where? They told me to take a picture for it last longer. It hurts every time I look at this piece of photograph because I remember the old me. Now I don't even dare look at the mirror. I'm scared of what abomination I would see. My head it dances with the wind. Its slowly fading away. What is it to be sane? But everyone is insane I suppose. who knows? Oh please wont you give me a smoke? its the only way I could day dream nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment