"I was no Oasis, But surely I was a mirage. I was never here in the first place"

Saturday, July 11, 2015

My bed (literally)

She would always be there, Day or night. If I go to her  she is always there, Always waiting for me. I could say I cant survive without her, Even in the coldest of night of the hottest of summer. She would be there always with arms open wide, She is my bed. But even she who is always there unlike most of my friends. She can never save me from the demons that lingers in my head. But she always comforts me, may it be sadness or happiness. She's there to share it. If she could talk I think she would also say I love you. When I'm tired or sick she is there telling me to rest. But still some nights where my head is not clear she cant seem to help. She's not perfect but I know she will always be there for me. Oh my dear bed. Just like my best friend loneliness, The bed is my mistress for the night is my lover. It loves to torment me. Lately even with my bed beside me. I find my nights sleepless. I know she is sad, But there is nothing to be done. I just lay here eyes wide open. Looking deep in the darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment