"I was no Oasis, But surely I was a mirage. I was never here in the first place"

Thursday, July 9, 2015

The Girl

She kissed my tired eyes and whispered lush words to my troubled ears. She only had a smile, She held my face with her warm hands, Laid my head on her body. Wrapped her self around me. I could feel her sympathy. She hugged me, Hugged me till her shoulder was drenched with my tears. She held me as close as she can. Not saying a word but only rubbing my back. I could feel the sadness slowly fade away because she was absorbing it. Her hair had a beautiful smell, When I looked at her she would place a finger on my lips and hold me close again. she told me to keep closing my eyes, And she was right. Because the moment I opened them. She was not there, She was never there. Now my mind slowly drifts away. I feel the walls closing in. closing in this bottomless hole, Let me be left in silence. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment