"I was no Oasis, But surely I was a mirage. I was never here in the first place"

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Salvation.

They told me to be afraid of death, But I told them that in death there is no pain, there is no life. I'm not telling you to not fear death but also fear life, Because life is not permanent unlike death it ends. Fear for your life, Do everything you want to do. For life is so fragile and death can take it any time it wants. Most of the time I don't really think people read the stuff I write it, Depression lingers deep inside my vain's. Never think you are suffering alone, we are all here in this world to suffer but that does not mean we are alone. We are under the same sky. same moon, same sun. Don't look up. Look forward. Look ahead of you and make a future for yourself. If you want to kill yourself, Kill your old self. Be reborn a new person. Do not speak of death as salvation. Who knows about the afterlife? What if we just suffer more even after in death, Would you take that risk? Live life, Suffer and complain because that is life. Make loneliness your friend, Embrace your past but never say Death is salvation. We are the lonely people, The broken and the demented. Together we will suffer but not falter, We shall live the way we want too. But I, I'm different. I'm stubborn and most have given up on me. But Ill never give up on other people. So ill be an example. If you don't want to end up like me, Do better. I'm nothing but a soul in Limbo. Hollow like a stomp, Eyes tired and dead. But I'm still smiling somehow I don't know how. We can survive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment