"I was no Oasis, But surely I was a mirage. I was never here in the first place"

Thursday, August 20, 2015

At your service.

Let me tell you this, I know I have always told you to never give up. I always try my best to help you whenever I can. I did not even care when you cried because he broke your heart. I was there beside you  with my shoulder all wet because you cried non stop, I held you tight and told you everything will be All-right. Whenever we would go out and it would rain I was there and hold the umbrella for you. But then you vanished without taking to me any more, But I did not care, I was used to it. Its funny how you do a lot for someone, But when they don't need you any more you become a stranger to them. I faded away, I feel like a ghost in limbo, Just wandering around always ready to give a helping hand, Building my bridges even thought people burn them. Sometimes I say to my self I should stop the good guy act or ill end up dead or hurt someone else, But I said to my self, I can't, I really can't. I don't care. I have had this façade for a long time. But deep inside I have always expect the pain that will come, They say its good to feel pain, Because you know you are still alive. I have been like this since I was young, And once you get used to it its hard to change, It does hurt me, It hurts me a lot like a blade that hits me deep in my heart. I'm maybe human and I don't want to lose my humanity. But I'm only a cigarette to the eyes of others, Use me then just throw me away when you are satisfied. well I don't mind. even though its sad. It makes me feel useful, But ill always feel like a ghost in limbo, Wandering around. Ready to be used...

No comments:

Post a Comment