"I was no Oasis, But surely I was a mirage. I was never here in the first place"

Sunday, August 23, 2015

I can not Falter.

I used to have this burning Passion, I used to have such a fiery soul, But now its  filled with cigarette holes. To be honest I don't really know what to do. Once you had a taste of what reality is, It's hard to get it out of your mind. I walk through the streets with my hand in my pocket and headphones on my ear. Hoping that music would take me away from this harsh reality. Sometimes I wish I was lost in sea, Never to be found, Just like Atlantis. Let me fade away from the maps in peoples memories. They never really thought of me in the first place. I'm tired of wearing masks, It makes me weary and dreary. Let me just rest and sleep with my eyes closed forever. But no, I can not break, not today or tomorrow. I do wish for myself to end. But I can not falter, I still need to do things even though I'm lost. There are things I still need to do. I do not wish to die and give debt too those I call family. But once the last coin has dropped into the collectors pocket. I think ill shall be on my way into limbo. Forever lost and forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment