"I was no Oasis, But surely I was a mirage. I was never here in the first place"

Sunday, September 6, 2015

The Comfort of my hands.

Hello September, I never knew you were just around the corner. Its so cold, I think winter will come early. Time is moving so fast, But I think I have always said that. Its so cold, Very cold. But my hands feel warm around my neck. Death is embracing me. It is calling me. I still have the strength to control it. But why does Death feel so comfortable. Maybe because the only real thing in this world is Death. And life is a lie. Because we all die in the end. I want to be buried, Buried in the snow. feeling cold, But having my warm hand around my neck. That would feel really good. I don't really have any right to complain can I? Like a beggar on the street people will just pass by. They would cover their noses when they do because the stench of death would linger nearby. I'm alive outside but dead in the inside. My smile says Hi, I'm doing fine. But my eyes scream help.

No comments:

Post a Comment