"I was no Oasis, But surely I was a mirage. I was never here in the first place"

Friday, September 18, 2015

Mirage.

I know I don't belong here. I know no one will understand me. It was fate that told me that I should be alone. I never rejected any help but they were the ones that gave up. And I was left waiting for a hand to reach out. I walk around with a blank face because I have given up. I keep wasting effort that I knew had no results. They told me to work hard, But for what? Now I look in the mirror and can't help to be sad, I don't even know my self any more. Its been 3 years since I have been locked up inside my room. Then I wrote about random things on the internet to get it off my chest. But nothing changed. I'm going to stop this charade, I was no Oasis, But surely I was a mirage...

No comments:

Post a Comment