"I was no Oasis, But surely I was a mirage. I was never here in the first place"

Thursday, November 19, 2015

The Last Dance.

Hello my dear, You should really stop crying. Your make up is starting to get ruined. 
You don't need to worry. Ill be here beside you.
I'll Hold you close and hug you tight. 
Your hair smells so nice, Even if it is coated with rubble. 
It makes me remember the day that I met you.
Your lips, oh how red they are. Soft and gentle.
Looking at your and having you this close to me.
Heart to Heart. I have you wrapped around in my arms
I wish we could stay like this forever.
I almost forgot where we were.
This town we live in. it was never great. But it was a beautiful.
Don't worry my dear, No need to listen to the screams and cries of the people.
Whatever happens ill be here right beside you. 
There is nothing we can do. I know you are tired from the running
So lets have this last dance my dear. 
We can dance till the sirens stop. 
We can move our bodies to the beat of the gunfire. 
You can just close your eyes and listen to the beating of my heart.
I might be bleeding but do not worry my dear. Rest your tired eyes
Hold on to my hand. When we open our eyes we will be in heaven
Surely they will accept us, I do not know what we did wrong. 
But it seems the world hates us.
This is a goodbye. 
But let us leave while dancing under the smoke filled air.
I do wish the bombs never came. But I guess this is our fate.
This is our last dance my dear. Hold on tight. And remember 
"I love you forever".
 



No comments:

Post a Comment